Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Accounts Reconciliation Analyst with english AND french
(referenční číslo: 13-19-208209/JD)
Do you have experience from accounting or invoicing? Do you speak English and French? In case you are interested in numbers, electronical communication a team work, do not hesitate and send us your CV.
We have interesting job offer for in international company where is possibility of grow and be sure to use English on daily basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Analyzing Payables Accounts
- Improve purchase to pay process
- Ensuring prevent tools from the mistakes
- Prepare Monthly reconciliation
- Participation on Projects related to Payables scope
- Participation during new processes and trainings
Full time job
Location: Prague 3
Contract till the end of November 2016 with possibility of extension
- previous working experience in accounting or invoicing is must
- excellent English both oral and written
- very good French
- customer and goal oriented
- analytical thinking
- knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- proactive approach
- team player, dynamic and friendly person
- get experience from international company
- meal vouchers
- daily using of English
- modern offices
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/temporary-staffing/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|