Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
R2P Specialist with german - start UP
(referenční číslo: 20-28-212171/JD)
Unique career opportunity - previous work experience in procurement not required - Finding the perfect job is a challenge
Well-established international company providing professional business services worldwide is currently expanding in Prague.
This is a great opportunity to get challenging job, where you can utilize experience in procurement and participate in a new challenging project
- Collecting and analyzing data related to products and services a company uses to operate
- Evaluate risk, assess, prepare forecasts
- Manage the purchase order process, including creating and approving the purchase requisition, selecting suppliers, verifying budget alignment
- Receive, analyze, and resolve procurement process inquiries
- Approve purchase orders / requests for payments
- Provide supply market and sourcing advice and recommendations
- Fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European language is highly desired (preferably GERMAN)
- SSC experience (e.g. customer service, cash collections, etc.)
- High motivation to work in procurement (previous work experience in procurement is not required)
- A professional designation related to supply chain is considered an asset
- Ability to interact across all levels and to build solid business partnerships
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused minds
- Aptitude for and enjoyment of working in teams, collaborative spirit
- Active listening, active learning
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation
- MultiSport Card
- Meal Vouchers
- Life and Accident insurance
- Contribution for Illness Leave
- Contribution for Language Study
- Contribution for Prague Public
- Pension contribution
- Flexi Passes
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||Obchod, prodej, nákup|