Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Human Resources opening
(referenční číslo: 20-28-218144/JD)
Within our INTERNATIONAL HR TEAM, the role of HR specialist includes:
- Being the first point of contact for all HR related queries
- Support employee life cycle - onboarding, data and absence management, transfers and terminating employee paperwork etc.
- Administer related documentation
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Invent and support continuous improvement of HR processeses
- fluent SPANISH with ENGLISH
- hands on experience in HR field via direct HR tasks, administrative support of HR department or HR SSC .. for 1-3 years
- Bachelor degree
- being familiar w/ MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook i.e. you can draw a graph, create and filter charts, put together a presentation and make sure that your outlook is not a mess
- flexibility with hours and have proactive attitude
5 weeks of paid holiday
contribution towards pension insurance
If you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae in English with the ref. number in subject of your application to the below mentioned consultant.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|