Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
HR administrator with english AND german/dutch
(referenční číslo: 13-12-215604/JD)
Would you like to start your career in HR? Do you like to use English and German / Dutch daily? Then we have an interesting offer for you
An international company operating in medical technologies is looking for a candidate for HR ADMINISTRATOR with English and German / Dutch.
- Administrative support of HR processes in German / Dutch-speaking countries
- Working in PeopleSoft
- Receiving requests from internal HR customers (employees, managers and candidates)
- Answering inquiries about the company's HR rules
- Change in HR records in the internal database (change of personal data, wages, changes in positions, extending contracts etc.).
- Reporting on regular basis
- International cooperation
Contract for definite period of time - 6 month (possibility of contract extension)
Location: Prague 9
- Min. secondary education
- Excellent knowledge of English and German / Dutch, both languages will be used actively at work in both written and spoken form
- Previous at least 1 year experience from customer service / HR IS A NEED
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Reliability, focus on detail, flexibility
- 5 weeks of holiday/year + sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria benefit package
- International company with daily use of foreign languages
- Young and dynamic team
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/hr-legal-office/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|