Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
HR specialist with english - prague
(referenční číslo: 20-28-217172/JD)
Are you insterested in HR career?
- Have you experienced HR ?
- ENGLISH is your hobby?
- MS EXCEL is your best friend?
- Do you like practice your language skills with international colleagues?
So why should you staying at your boring work or home at couch???
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Communicating with the employees of the company from abroad
- Administrative tasks
- Processing the financial data related to HR
- Recommending solutions to employee queries
- Providing various analysis and tracking documentation
- Managing daily tasks in accordance with SLAs, and OLAs
- Participating in projects
- Participating in the
- Responsible for assigned tickets
- working collaboratively
- Cooperating with other HR/Payroll/Finance departments
- University degree - ideally in HR, Administration, Business Administration, Finance or related field
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within an international environment is a big advantage
- Ability to multitask
- Very good conflict resolution skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Very good command of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Health and accident insurance
- Opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically
- Stable employment and high standards of work
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|