Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Invoice processor with English and Spanish
(referenční číslo: 13-12-210876/JD)
SPANISH? ENGLISH? Detail oriented? 3x yes? So send your CV.
We are looking for people for the position Payables Processor who speaks English and Spanish and have experience from administration.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- processing income invoices, enter data and purchase orders together with invoices, from EMEA region, to internal system
- coordinate on-time-payments especially urgent / critical payments
- provide control process regarding the payments and invoicing
- work in SAP system
- reports directly to supervisor
- administrative support
Location: Prague 3 (metro station Flora)
Working time: 1 week in months night shifts (starts between 5-3 pm), full time 40 hours/week
Contract: temporary contract for 6 months with possibility of extension
- University degree (economic is advantage)
- Suitable for fresh graduates
- Fluent English and Spanish languages
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Previous working experience in administration
- Flexible and proactive approach
- Highly detail oriented
- Good communication skills
- SUITABLE FOR FRESH GRADUTAES
- Experience from international company
- Meal vouchers
- Daily using foreign languages
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/hr-legal-office/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|