Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
GL Accountant with English
(referenční číslo: 1-28-208730/JD)
Do you already have experience in AP/AR or GL processes? Are you searching for possibility to broaden your knowledge and make another step in developing your career in accounting? Do you have excellent knowledge of English and great command of Excel?
Do you want to work with US GAAP standards and SOX?
Then keep reading and apply for our GL Accountant role
Your main responsibilities will be:
- performing month end closing activities and GL accounts reconciliations
- maintaining GL accounts and approving invoices
- regular accounting analysis and reporting activities
- assisting to other teams in accounting issues and queries
- communicating with stakeholders and business partners
- administering of documentation
- supporting audits
- supervising internal policies and procedures
- University degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics or any related field
- Previous accounting work experience
- Great command of MS Office, especially Excel
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Experience with SAP is an advantage, but is not required
- Attention to detail, analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
- 5 extra days of paid holiday
- Meal vouchers
- Education allowance
- Contribution to health care
- Contribution to life insurance
- Cafeteria system
- Team building activities
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||Finance, pojišťovnictví, účetnictví, bankovnictví|