Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Special Handler with English and French
(referenční číslo: 13-12-208195/JD)
Do you speak English and French? Would you like to be part of international company?
We are looking for people for the position Special Handler who speaks English and French as advantage and have experience from administration.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- responsible for processing of critical payments
- solving and ensuring correct transaction
- work in SAP system
- reports directly to supervisor
- administrative support
Location: Prague 3
Wroking time: FULL TIME
Contract: temporary contract for 6 months with possibility of extension
- University degree (economic is advantage)
- Fluent English language
- Fluent French as advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Previous working experience in administration
- Flexible and proactive approach
- Detail oriented
- Good communication skills
- SUITABLE FOR FRESH GRADUTAES
- experience from international company
- meal vouchers
- daily using foreign languages
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/hr-legal-office/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|