DWH ETL Specialist/Developer
(referenční číslo: 2-10-207372/JD)
Do you have experience as DWH ETL Specialist/Developer? We are looking for people like you
For our client, a well-established international company, we are looking for professionals who enjoy work on projects
You will be responsible for:
- Implementing database design
- SQL procedures development, tuning and optimization
- ETL development, monitoring and support
- Performing DWH ETL development
- Communicate with client
Shall the description appear interesting to you, and you have:
- At least 2 years of experience in DWH area (architecture)
- Excellent SQL knowledge
- Good understanding of ETL
- Very good knowledge of Databases eg. Oracle, DB2, Teradata
- Development experience in ETL tools
- Knowledge of Unix and/or Linux platform
- Advanced in English
- EU passport
- Exclusive technical training
- 25 days holiday
- Life and Pension Insurance
- Relocation package
- Meal tickets
- Private medical care (also for family members)and few more...
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/it-telecommunications/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Mzda:||50 000 - 90 000 Kč / měsíc|
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||IT - vývoj aplikací a systémů|
Růžičková Jana IsabellaOdpovědět na inzerát