Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Business Analyst - Financial Consolidation
(referenční číslo: 2-10-215862/JD)
Do you have an experience in financial consolidation?Do you want to be a member of the global development team and to be responsible for gathering, analyzing, comunicating of business requirements ralated to the integration of financial and business data sources with a company software?
You will bve responsible for:
- Analyzes business requirements and produce functional specifications and requirements documents with focus on Financial and Management Consolidation cloud application
- Provides designs and input on coding, quality, and implementation considerations throughout the development lifecycle
- Participates in requirements prioritization, release scope control, design reviews, product testing, and project planning
- Identifies and recommends resolution to problems in accordance with design processes so as to ensure software quality
- Investigates, validates, and prioritizes resolution of reported product faults
- Provides domain expertise and product knowledge as a subject matter expert on data integrations
- Creates and delivers presentations, documentation, and training on designs and product features to customers (internal and external)
- Leads and coordinates Financial and Management Consolidation
- Communicates regularly with management regarding project deadlines and progress - escalating issues as needed
- Mentors less experienced employees and fosters teamwork.
- University degree in business or computer science preferred
- Fluent English and Czech language (German is a big advantage)
- At least 4 years of experience with financial consolidation preferred
- Knowledge of modern financial applications
- Good understanding of modern software usability principles and paradigms
- Proven ability of self-organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to explain sophisticated and complex requirements
- Strong self-educator
- Language classes (English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Czech for foreigners)
- Additional holidays (transferable to next calendar year)
- Sick days
- Above Standard Medical Care
- Meal vouchers (100 CZK/day)
- Flexi passes (3000 CZK/year)
- Contribution to pension contract (1000 CZK/month)
- Contribution to capital life insurance (666 CZK/month)
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=it-telekomunikace
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Mzda:||65 000 - 85 000 Kč / měsíc|
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||IT - vývoj aplikací a systémů|