Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Administrative AR positions for New project
(referenční číslo: 20-28-215506/JD)
Grafton Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for many people who would like to join a leading company based in Prague and use language skills
Language combination: English plus German
Your daily tasks would be:
- Completion of daily processing of cash received from customers
- Responsible for the production of all customer invoicing ensuring completion in agreed timelines.
- To assist in the production and review of process documentation
- To follow daily smooth planning to ensure SLA’s are met and any day to day issues are resolved.
If you are interested, please, feel free to contact me. i am looking forward to our cooperation.
We are looking for potential candidates with German and English languages
- Previous experience is not required - be ready to learn new skills
- Background ideally in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or logistics field
- Team player
- Enthusiastic person for internatonal environment
- Analytical mind set
- Vacation - up to 25 days
- Meal Vouchers
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
- Sick Days
- Overtime Compensation
- Referral Bonus
- Anniversary Present
- Trainings and language courses
- Language Academy
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Possibility to grow inside the company
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|