Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Human resource specialist
(referenční číslo: 1-28-208066/JD)
What words come in to your mind when someone says HR?
- people, hiring, happy employee, staff, recruitment…what else?
How would you treat other employees? Do you have fresh and new ideas to improve conventional processes? Show us your passion about this field
Do we still have your attention? Keep on reading
What would be your RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Maintaining and updating human resources documents.
- Processing HR transactions.
- Preparing and maintaining employment records related to hiring, personal details changes, termination, leaves, transfers, compensations, promotions etc.
- Solve employee´s queries.
- Participating in administrative staff meetings.
- Responsible for analysis, tasks and documentation.
- Raising issues with the management, suggesting solutions.
- Participating in projects.
How should the ideal CV and YOU look like?
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Administration, or related field.
- Fluent English (any other languages is an advantage).
- At least 6 months of HR experience.
- Advanced command of MS Excel.
- Ability to multi-task and very good organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Analytical and problem solving capability.
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Mzda:||32 000 - 36 000 Kč / měsíc|
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|