Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
HR administrative specialist english AND dutch
(referenční číslo: 20-28-215522/JD)
Would you like to start your HR Career?You do speak Dutch and English?
An international company is looking for a candidate for HR ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST WITH ENGLISH AND DUTCH.
- Administrative support of HR processes in Netherlands
- Receiving requests from internal HR clients (employees, managers and candidates)
- Answering inquiries about the company's internal HR rules
- Changing HR records in the internal database (change of personal data, wages, changes in positions, extending contracts etc.).
- Reporting daily
Contract for definite period of time - 6 month (possibility of contract extension)
Location: Prague 9
- Min. secondary education
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch, both languages will be used actively at work in both written and spoken form daily
- Previous at least 1 year experience at customer service or client centre
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliability, focus on detail, flexibility
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks of holiday/year + sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria benefit package
- International company with daily use of foreign languages
- Young and dynamic team
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|