Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
opening for graduates - HR generalist
(referenční číslo: 1-28-208005/JD)
HR generalist deals with wide range of HR related tasks. On daily bases communicates with employees accross Europe, to accommodate their queries via phone or email.
If you are looking to kickstart your career in HR, this is the place to be
Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR, as we´re seeking talent and motivation.
- Support employees´ life cycle (from onboarding to termination)
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensations, transfers
- Maintain HR related data updated at all times using our internal system (processing of contracts, absence management, transfers and terminating employees´ paperwork etc. )
- Deal with escalations forwarded to you by the first point of contact team
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Participate in audits
- Invent and support continuous improvement within HR processes
- fluency in English and GERMAN
- Bachelor degree
- knowledge of w/ MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook i.e. you can draw a graph, create and filter charts, put together a presentation and make sure that your outlook is not a mess
- are flexible with hours and have proactive attitude so that you don´t get lost within everything that´s going on around you
- hands on exprience with HR realted task would be nice to have, but MOTIVATION is essential for us
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Unlimited period contract
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- Relocation package for foreign citizens
- Ppportunity for career and personal growth
If you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae in English with the ref. number in subject of your application to the below mentioned consultant.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|