Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
VAT specialist, international company
(referenční číslo: 13-19-213930/JD)
Do you have experience in VAT? Are you looking for a job in an international environment? Do you want to use English daily?
An international company operating in medical technologies is looking for candidates for a position VAT SPECIALIST.
Your job will be:
- Responsibility for regular closings
- VAT processing
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconcilitaions
- Participation in enhancing process efectivity
- Communication in English with other departments
- Regular financial reporting
Start: by agreement
Contract: for 1 year with high probability of extension
Location: Prague 9
- Min. secondary education, economic field is advantage
- Previous experience from VAT processing
- Very good level of English (will be used daily)
- Czech is not needed
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel (pivot tables, advanced functions, etc.)
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Reliability, focus on detail, flexibility
- 5 weeks of holiday/year + sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria benefit package
- International company with daily use of foreign languages
- Young and dynamic team
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/temporary-staffing/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||Finance, pojišťovnictví, účetnictví, bankovnictví|