Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
HR coordinator with fluent English and German
(referenční číslo: 20-28-217768/JD)
Typical responsibilities include:
- Managing onboarding and off-boarding
- Preparation of employment documents, processing of employment status changes
- Maintain all HR records, systems, user guides and internal policies
- Manage the tracking of absences and administration
- Coordinate the benefits administration
- Ensure queries in the HR mailbox are responded to in a timely manner
- Support the processing of payroll
- Support local HR Manager and EMEA HR Operations team with any project work
- Submit HR related invoices and ensure these are paid in a timely fashion
- You will be asked to travel to Hamburg 2-3 times/year (business trip)
- 12 month contract (with the potential possibility of being extended)
- Fluency in English and German
- At least 6 months of HR experience
- Strong customer focus and approach
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills
- Stress resistant
- Detail-oriented and ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Good command of MS Office, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Meal vouchers
- 5 weeks holiday
- Healthcare, Private Medical Care
- Life insurance
- Pension Plan
- Wellness and Fitness Reimbursement
- Travel Discounts, Travel Allowance
- Public Transport Support – free annual transportation pass
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Mzda:||32 000 - 40 000 Kč / měsíc|
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|