Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
HR fans with italian
(referenční číslo: 20-28-218773/JD)
Are you interested in HR?
Are you fluent in English and ITALIAN?
You have great opportunity to work for an amazing INTERNATIONAL COMPANY - if you would like to kick start your career in HR, this is the place to be
- Dealing with wide range of HR related tasks on daily bases - communication with employees across Europe, to accommodate their queries via phone or email
- Support employees´ life cycle (from onboarding to termination)
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensations, transfers
- Maintain HR related data updated at all times using our internal system (processing of contracts, absence management, transfers and terminating employees´ paperwork etc. )
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Participate in audits
- Invent and support continuous improvement within HR processes Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR, as we´re seeking talent and motivation.
- Fluency in English and Italian
- Bachelor degree
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook i.e. you can draw a graph, create and filter charts, put together a presentation and make sure that your outlook is not a mess
- Be flexible with hours and have proactive attitude so that you don´t get lost within everything that´s going on around you
- Exprience with HR realted task would be nice to have, but MOTIVATION is essential for us
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Competitive salary
- Benefits and employees discounts
- Life insurance
- Contribution towards pension insurance
- Relocation package
- Continues education
- Unlimited period contract
- Working in an international environment
- Teambuilding activities
If you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae in English with the ref. number in subject of your application to the below mentioned consultant.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|