Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
English + another language = opportunity FOR fresh graduates
(referenční číslo: 13-19-208319/JD)
Are you looking for your first real job? Can you speak English + another
language and do not want to forget it?
Then send us your CV and we will help you to start your career.
We can offer you positions for departments such as:
- HR (HR Administrator, Recruiting Assistant)
- FINANCE (Finance Administrator, Invoice Processor, Tax
Specialist, Junior Accountant)
- SALES AND PROCUREMENT (Buying Assistant, Procurement Support)
- CUSTOMER SERVICE (Customer Service Representative, Cash Collection Representative)
- BACK OFFICE (Event Coordinator, Assistant, Administrative Support)
We offer a temporary contract for at least 6 months with possibility of
Start: by agreement
- Min. secondary degree education
- At least short term experience from an administrative position
- English and another language on very good level (daily communication in both written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Reliability, attention to detail, accuracy and time flexibility
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION AND CV!
- Meal vouchers
- Additional days of holiday
- Working in an international company
- Possibility of career growth
- Other additional benefits
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=brigady-docasna-prideleni
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Mzda:||25 000 - 35 000 Kč / měsíc|
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|