Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
HR support with dutch
(referenční číslo: 1-28-205017/JD)
Our client, a major international company, is looking for motivated candidates to join their international team. If you speak fluently English and Dutch and you are interested in the HR Generalist, apply now
You will be responsible for:
- Providing assistance and advising with issues
- Analysing problems and finding solutions
- Manage specific projects as required
- Data quality analyses
- HR administration and other HR related tasks/processes
- Participating in special projects
- Providing HR related information via telephone and e-mail
- Upper-intermediate/fluent English and fluent Dutch language
- Experience from customer service is welcome
- Collaborative, self-motivated team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Extremely organized with fine attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Vacation - up to 25 days
- Meal vouchers
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
- Referral Bonus
- Language courses
- Overtime Compensation
- Sick Days
- Employee Discounts
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|