Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Fraud investigator with german
(referenční číslo: 20-28-215890/JD)
- want to work in INTERNATIONAL COMPANY?
- speak fluently GERMAN and ENGLISH?
- have an ANALYTICAL mind-set with attention to detail?
THEN WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU
If you desire to have an important role in your new job with a great impact on company´s business, COME JOIN OUR TEAM
- Investigation of background information on seller and buyer
- Evaluation of the transactions
- Assurance of involved subjects being trustworthy and solvent
- Communication with customers and business partners
- Interpretation of all possible risks leading to fraud behavior
- Excellent written and spoken GERMAN and ENGLISH
- Great problem solving skills
- Previous experience with customer care or running/maintaining e-shop will be considered as a huge advantage
- Analytical and logical mind-set with attention to detail
- Interest in IT and data analysis
- Ability to work as an individual as well as a part of the team
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Relocation package
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- Team building activities
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|