Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Regulatory affairs assistant, 30 000 CZK/month
(referenční číslo: 13-19-218919/JD)
Are you looking for short-term full time job in an international company? Do you want to work in a pleasant environment with opportunity to learn?
For the global producer of the highest quality pet nutrition, we are looking for suitable candidates to fill in a position of REGULATORY AFFAIRS ASSISTANT.
Your main responsibilities:
- Support of European Regulatory Affairs team
- Cooperation in a process of products' registration
- Updating product database
- Data collection
- Work in SAP
- Related ad hoc tasks
Contract until the end of year 2016
Salary: 30 000 CZK/month
- Min secondary education (scientific / technical /Business Administration field is prefered)
- Very good knowledge of English (daily communication in written and spoken form)
- At least short work experience from administrative position
- Experience from similar position is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Excel (functions, formatting, ...)
- Very strong attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- International work environment
- Daily use of English
- Valuable work experience
- Very modern offices
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/temporary-staffing/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Mzda:||30 000 Kč / měsíc|
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|