Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
finance/economics graduates - career opportunity
(referenční číslo: 1-28-209230/JD)
- University graduate (Bachelor) with major in economics/finance
- Interest in the field of financial analysis
- Fluent English (any other language would be a huge plus)
- Strong team spirit
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE is needed - we´re seeking MOTIVATION and ENTHUSIASM, passion to learn and develop your skills and knowledge.
The main duties of a FINANCIAL ANALYST include:
- administration of financial analysis - internal or project related
- preparation of calculations and forecasts
- reporting on financial flows and processes
- monitoring and counselling in the field of financial projects (costs, expenses, budget control, etc.)
- preparation and processing of invoices
- University degree - bachelor or above
- Fluent English (+ Other EU language is a PLUS - French, Italian, Spanish, German)
- MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- analytical mind set
- 5 weeks of vacation
- meal vouchers and free time vouchers
- insurance benefits
- being part of an international company (market leader in the field of finances)
- cosmopolitan environment
- teambuilding activities
- educational support and growth withing the company
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|