Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Master Data Specialist with german
(referenční číslo: 20-28-215528/JD)
No previous experience needed.
MUST: fluent GERMAN and ENGLISH
- Maintanance of clients files/data through working with database
- Continuous improvement initiatives
- Cooperation with other teams such as contract management, suppliers
- Assist in the preparation of reports/prepare/monitor reports s
- Support internal team with ad-hoc administrative tasks such as updating customer details, correcting invoicing errors and details, etc.
This is NOT CALL CENTER role
- Fluent GERMAN and ENGLISH
- Communicative type of person, keen for new knowledge and experience
- Analytical approach, focus on details, punctuality
- Enthusiastic and innovative person
- Vacation - up to 25 days
- Meal Vouchers
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
- Sick Days
- Overtime Compensation
- Referral Bonus
- Anniversary Present
- Trainings and language courses
- Language Academy
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Possibility to grow inside the company
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|