Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
PRE-billing specialist- opportunity for fresh graduates
(referenční číslo: 20-28-211772/JD)
Are you familiar with the terms like BILLING, FINANCE, REPORTING or do you simply have a degree in ECONOMICS?
Do you speak fluent ENGLISH and intermediate German?
Are you interested in finance?
Do you have numerical and analytical thinking?
Do you want to develop your skills within an international company?
Then we are looking for YOU
If you are interested in this vacancy, don´t hesitate and apply NOW
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Collect and verify financial data
- Prepare billing input into the systems and verify the outcome
- Report billing data
- Build relationships with the clients
- Ensure a resolution and client queries
- Create and maintain process documentation
- Working with the billing system
- Assist in the transitioning of new accounts into the team
- General administration ad-hoc
- A degree in Finance or related area desired
- Understanding of Finance processes
- 1 years’ experience in similar position
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluent English and intermediate German
- Proactive attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Very good command of Excel is required
- Knowledge or previous experience with SAP is preferred
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure
The company offers a rich package of benefits, such as:
- Meal vouchers
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Health and accident insurance
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|