Security Analyst in Computer Emergency Readiness Team
(referenční číslo: 2-10-217236/JD)
We are looking for Security Analyst who will support an international company in it's mission to provide security of data of it's customers.
All is about data, so you will:
- Identifying, collecting and preserving data, using a range of data analytics tools
- Processing collected evidence to render it searchable to investigators
- Finding week "spots" in current security systems and cooperate with other teams on letting them "vanish"
- Designing, developing and help with implementing of automated tools which will help with identifying of risks faster and more effective
Apply in the case that you:
- Already have experience within IT security
- Know how to protect data
- Can do scripting or programming
- Would like to apply your already acquired skills in forensic techniques
If you also have:
- Malware Reverse Engineering experience and know something about Penetration Testing?
That means you are awesome and should not hesitate to reply!
- Competitive salary with performance bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year
- Meal tickets 90 CZK
- Offices in the center of Prague on located on metro station
- Modern and international environment - trainings (language, soft skills, technical courses)
- Reimbursement for public transport
- Support of sport / cultural activities
- Pension plan (up to 5% of monthly salary)
- Fun and multicultural working environment (inc. perks such as Table football, Playstation, etc.)
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/it-telecommunications/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||IT - vývoj aplikací a systémů|
Laurinová DenisaOdpovědět na inzerát