Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Credit Analyst - TOP company
(referenční číslo: 20-28-218821/JD)
Our great client based in the city centre is going to open new vacancies within its' international business unit. This positions are especially suitable for those, who would like to work independently and be responsible for:
- Evaluating clients’ credit information and financial statements
- Control credit exposures
- Analyzing client records
- Preparing reports about the degree of risk in lending money to clients
- Assess creditworthiness of existing or prospective clients
- Implementing security requirements for smaller accounts
- Perform day-to-day credit activities relating to blocked orders etc.
We are seeking enthusiastic candidates matching the below mentioned requirements:
- University degree, preference for business, accounting, economic or finance major
- Some experience in finance would be desired
- Excellent knowledge of English, other language as an advantage (Italian, German, French preferred)
- Good analytical skills
- Communication and teamwork skills required
- At least basic knowledge of accounting processes
- Ability to read financial statements
- Good PC skills (MS Office).
- Above standard salary as well as benefits (sick days, extra days of holiday, language courses, initial trainings etc.)
- International environment
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Both personal and professional growth opportunities
- Work location in the centre of Pragueand much more!
If you want to apply for this job, please, send your curriculum vitae in English with the ref. number in subject of your application to the below mentioned consultant.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||Finance, pojišťovnictví, účetnictví, bankovnictví|