Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Order to Cash Junior
(referenční číslo: 1-28-202945/JD)
Collect cash at the end of the month for doing some cash collection at work You have a chance to become a part of a growing Order-to-Cash department in an established American company with offices across the world including Prague.
If you wish to gain experience in cash collection and accounts receivable, want to work in English and to have an international impact then keep on reading, you have an opportunity here
As a ORDER-TO-CASH specialist you will mostly be responsible for:
- Ensuring timely collections and correct allocations
- Resolving and escalating disputes and issuing regular reports for the respective regions
- Monitoring of debt status on assigned accounts
- Following up on all outstanding items - internally and externally, via phone or email
- Ensuring prompt payment of outstanding items
- Following up on payment promises
- Checking incoming payments daily
- Preparing Cash Forecast
- Issuing weekly Debt Reports for clients and Account Managers
- Assisting in the transitioning of new countries into the team
What do you need to joing the order-to-cash team at an attractive global employer?
- Bachelor degree
- Some professional experience in a similar role is necessary, part-time work during your studies counts as well
- At least a theoretical understanding of accounting processes, Accounts Receivable in particular
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proactive with drive for results
- Strong analytical skills
- Excel experience is required
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Positive spirit
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Health and accident insurance
- Opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically
- Stable employment and high standards of work
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||Finance, pojišťovnictví, účetnictví, bankovnictví|