Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Junior analyst with english
(referenční číslo: 13-19-218264/JD)
Do you speak English and have experience from an administrative position? Are you interested in analytical job where you could play with numbers?
An international company operating in medical technologies is looking for candidates for a position JUNIOR ANALYST WITH ENGLISH.
- Data management
- Cooperation in changes and improvements of reporting
- Generating reports based on database data
- Supporting reporting process
- Cooperation with other departments in order to ensure correct data interpretation
Contract: for 1 year with a possibility of extension
Location: Prague 9
- Min. secondary degree education
- Experience from an administrative/analytical position
- English language on very good level (daily communication in both written and spoken)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel (advanced functions, pivot tables)
- Reliability, attention to detail, accuracy and time flexibility
- 5 weeks of holiday/year + sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria benefit package
- International company with daily use of foreign languages
- Young and dynamic team
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=brigady-docasna-prideleni
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|