Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Cash collection representative with hungarian AND CZ/SK
(referenční číslo: 13-28-212568/JD)
Are you interested in working in finance in an international company? Would you like to use English and Hungarian daily at work? Then send us your CV.
An international company operating in medical technologies is looking for candidates for a position CASH COLLECTION REPRESENTATIVE with Hungarian.
- Communication with clients regarding unpaid invoices
- Management of assigned portfolio of clients
- Analysis of receivables
- Work in MS Excel and internal databases
- Reporting on regular basis
- Cooperation with other departments
Start: by agreement (contract for 12 months with assumption of extension)
Possibility of home office
Location: Prague 9 (Prosek)
- Min. secondary education, economic field is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English and Hungarian (will be used actively at work in both written and spoken form)
- Excellent knowledge of Czech or Slovak is NEED
- At least 2 years of experience from customer service/credit collections
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel (advanced functions, formatting...)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Reliability, focus on detail, flexibility
- 5 weeks of holiday/year + sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility of home office
- Cafeteria benefit package
- International company with daily use of foreign languages
- Young and dynamic team
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|