Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Junior Business Analyst with English
(referenční číslo: 1-28-202016/JD)
Analytical thinking...communication skills…creativity…IT… are these words describing YOU?
Are you communicative with great interpersonal skills? Do you enjoy cooperating in team while using your creativity and analytical thinking? Are you eager to work with information technologies?
Then apply for the role of Business Analyst right now
This role is suitable for both FRESH GRADUATES or EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring effective daily communication with clients and IT specialists
- Cooperating with other team members and in-house specialists
- Participating on analysing client’s issues, searching for solutions to increase the efficiency of business or IT procedures within the entrepreneurial plan
- Cooperating with team on developing strategies based on client’s needs and demands to support business plan
- Testing the ideas and adjusting them to client’s requirements
- Native Czech or Slovak and fluent English
- Completed Bachelor's degree education (focus on technical field is a big plus)
- Analytical thinking, proactivity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in IT technologies
- Business orientation
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Meal Vouchers
- Sick Days
- Cafeteria System
- Education allowance
- Teambulding Events
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||IT - prodej a služby|