Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Customer Service Assistant || ENG + GER/FR
(referenční číslo: 20-28-213507/JD)
If you see yourself in administration, data management and want to make use of you communication skills then pay attention to this new opportunity. You have a chance to work for an organization that has a real-world real-people positive impact and is a number one global player in its field.
Attractive location, strong orientation on people, valued employees.
As a CLIENT SERVICES ASSISTANT you’d have more varied agenda than in most other multinational companies or SSCs. Your role would include the following:
- Supporting the credentialing of medical providers
- Maintaining and entering credential data and ensuring data quality
- Contact (phone, e-mail, fax) providers to obtain required credentials (missing or expired)
- Contact official bodies/authorities to confirm country specific credentialing requirements
- Strong Administration and organization skills.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Ability to develop, build, and maintain partnerships across a diverse range of internal and external contacts
- Skills and focus on effective delivery, operational aspects and quality compliance.
- Ability to work on own initiative, within existing guidelines
- Advanced English proficiency
- French or German is also required
- ** IMMEDIATE START ***
And what can you expect in return?
25 days of holiday
3 sick days
Flexi working hours
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|