Team Leader - Security Incidents Services
(referenční číslo: 2-10-208517/JD)
Looking for a job in IT Security???
Interested in working in NEW high level Cyber Security Centre???
Global IT company offers an career opportunity for candidates on the position of:
Team Leader - Security Incidents
Your main task will be to implement secure operations, tools, services and response practices together with leading a team of security engineers:
- Assisting with the design, implementation and runing of managed security incident response services (for example security monitoring, incident response, forensic analysis, reverse engineering)
- Assisting with the design, development and implementation of security tools and monitoring solutions
- Participations in projects to establish cyber security monitoring and incident response development practices
- Ensuring training plan a team
- Recommending improvements to services delivery and operations
- Ideally University degree (IT Security is just an advantage)
- Very good written and spoken English
- Certification related to IT Security
- Proven working experience in Information Security (3-5 years at least)
- Experience in vulnerability analysis, forensics and reverse engineering
- Knowledge of security principles, techniques, tools and technologies
- Analytical skills and problem solving ability
- SIEM and SOC operations management is an advantage, as well as some experience in programming in Python, Java, C, C++, Project Management, vulnerability and threat management experience
- Certifications (CISM, CISSP, ISSAP) are also a plus
- Prestigious job in European Cyber Security Operations Center
- Professional growth in Cyber Security, continuous education
- 4+1 week vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria system – Flexipasses, Relaxpasses, etc. - 1000,- CZK/month
- Pension/Life insurance
- Sick days
- Overtime compensation
- Referral bonus
- Trainings (soft skills, technical skills), certifications
- Language Academy
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=it-telekomunikace
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||IT - vývoj aplikací a systémů|
Stellner KarelOdpovědět na inzerát